I was wanting to go to JRs which is an Amish store to pick up some baking stuff so off we go on another route.
As we were traveling down the road I spotted McMurry's Hosta and Daylily farm. I had Dear Hubby turn around and go back.
Someday my yard will look like this.
I already have the big hosta

After walking thru this lovely garden I purchased an African Purple Daylilly for only 5dollars. These people should be charging admittance.
On the road again
Dear Hubby needed a restroom and some lunch so off to the Amish store, we stopped at a rest area which also happened to be an Indian burial ground called Siep mound.

At the rest area the car decided it needed to rest also.

The Amish store will have to wait for another day.
1 comment:
Oooooooooh no!!!! What is wrong with the car? Why did it break? Were you able to get it fixed?
:(
Post a Comment