Great picture. The cute kid in the front, and the marching band in the background!I was going to call you today, but here it is - midnight!! - and I suppose you'd rather me wait until tomorrow (or I guess I mean later today).I hope you guys had a good fourth! Talk to you soon.Love ya!
Hey I love your new blog. I think you are right we are living parellel lives. Tanya
Hey! That would be great. I'll add you to my list too. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great picture. The cute kid in the front, and the marching band in the background!
I was going to call you today, but here it is - midnight!! - and I suppose you'd rather me wait until tomorrow (or I guess I mean later today).
I hope you guys had a good fourth! Talk to you soon.
Love ya!
Hey I love your new blog. I think you are right we are living parellel lives.
Tanya
Hey! That would be great. I'll add you to my list too. :)
Post a Comment