About Me

One of God's sheep who has moved to different pastures. Sometimes they seem greener and other times not so green. But my Shepherd is always there for me.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lost Lost Lost Pray I find find find


There is a parable in the Bible about a women who has lost a coin and she searches everywhere for it. She finds the coin and she is sooooooo happy.

I want to feel that joy when I find my purse. Yes I have done it again misplaced something and I can't find it. But this time it is my purse with some important stuff in it.

Like the license that was so hard for me to get. Also my bank card and the wallet that matches my other purse. My car keys and house keys are also in that purse.

I have looked everywhere. I am hoping it isn't in three batches of stuff I gave to freecycle. There were three different people picking up stuff. Pray that I find it soon so I can rejoice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying that you fiond the ourse patty

Anonymous said...

I am praying you find it today Patty, I know what it is like to lose or misplace all of the important things that you need. God bless, KEN

chook said...

Oh thank you for the comment on my Blog
I do hope you find your purse very soon
Hugs Beth

Carolyn said...

Hey....that looks like my Dog Samantha!!

Thanks for visiting my Blog!