This is the before picture. It was hard to see what the little lambs where doing if I was working in the kitchen. I wanted the area to be more open. So we moved the cabinets on to the wall.
It already looks more open.
Did all this stuff go into those cabinets?
I really like the open space and I can see what the lambs are doing now. One day the fridge will go on the wall we moved the cabinets to and we plan to put in new floor. That will be another Saturday.
Before



After
6 comments:
Looks good. Now paint em!
I really like it! It makes everything look so open. :)
I like the new look
Becka you got the paint stuff. We will start painting as soon as you get here.
I am not not not painting the cabinets yet. Just the walls Becca
Oooooooooooh me likey!!! Good job!
Post a Comment