About Me

One of God's sheep who has moved to different pastures. Sometimes they seem greener and other times not so green. But my Shepherd is always there for me.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas tidings

I had decided not to put up the tree and to leave all the decorations in storage. This morning I got up and thought, hey I have two trees that belong to the kids in the shed. We also have all their decorations.

Just because the kids can't be here doesn't mean I can't have part of them here. So Becca and Renee thanks for giving me some Christmas Spirit.

I also found all the decorations that the grandkids made last year. They are on my lovely tree along with many that Becca,Renee and Seth made when they were little.

Now I need to have some friends over for dinner and games,get some bread and cookies made, put on the Christmas music, and my Christmas will be perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty,
I wish I could come over and have some homemade bread and play some games with you. You're just too far away. How are you doing? We are ok. I need to call you sometime and catch up on our families. Take care. Love, Patsy