About Me

One of God's sheep who has moved to different pastures. Sometimes they seem greener and other times not so green. But my Shepherd is always there for me.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bad News in the Morning

Terry came into the room this morning along with Hiedi dog and told me some bad news. He started with "I have some bad news." That's when I knew it was bad news. Seems he got up this morning and looked out the window. A small white blob was outstretched on the lawn. It was a lamb and Hiedi dog was the culprit.



As he was telling me this news I was trying to understand how the dog got out of the fence and drug a small lamb into the yard. Terry said the lamb was mostly missing a eye, it was gouged out with the guts all over. He said the lamb could be fixed.

What, this wasn't making any sense. Than all of a sudden it dawned on me. Annalise, Hiedi got Annalise. My sweet sweet Annalise. She is only two years old and never been out in the cold, except for the day we bought her home. She has given me so much joy, building her homes and giving her gifts. Now Anna will be blind in one eye.



I immediately thought of Elaine, and ran to her sleeping place. Elaine was there sleeping peacefully. I will have to keep a better eye on my little lambs.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Are you sure it was Heidi? She sure doesn't look guilty in the picture. Perhaps it was the black stripy cats you have roaming around.

I am sure Heidi would agree with me...the cats did it.

Carrie said...

Me thinks it is time you post something new.