About Me

One of God's sheep who has moved to different pastures. Sometimes they seem greener and other times not so green. But my Shepherd is always there for me.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Red Dog was a good dog

Today we had to say goodbye to Red Dog. He had a really good 15 years chasing rabbits and squirrels and boys who weren't supposed to be in the yard. We will miss you Red Dog.

2 comments:

Renee Morgan said...

Red was a very good dog...once he got past his doggy teen years.

I still remember looking for my chocolate easter bunny's body.

He managed to let my cat believe it was a tiger.

He was a one boy dog.
He gave Seth his whole heart.

Everytime I saw him he always asked with his eyes. "did Seth come with you"?

How could one not love a dog who loved your brother so.

I miss him.
He was family.

Lindsey said...

Do not watch marley and me!