About Me

One of God's sheep who has moved to different pastures. Sometimes they seem greener and other times not so green. But my Shepherd is always there for me.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Found

Ok I go to the police station and file a missing wallet report, than the bank to file a missing bank card report, than call the credit card company and file a I lost my card report, than the library who was really nice and said no one would get out books on my card because they will change it, but oh by the way you have a five dollar fine. I go and get a new license with a picture that isn't as good as the first one for the low low price of 19.00.

Two hours later Terry gets a call at work on his cell phone. Walgreens has my wallet. Have no idea how they got his number I have to look it up when I call him. God does answer prayer. I need to learn to be on his schedule. I need to learn to keep up with my wallet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty,

I'm so glad you found your wallet. I'm sure you were quite worried. Does that mean you are getting older like the rest of us? Hey, just wanted to let you know that Andrea had surgery last Thursday morning. She is not doing too good. It took a lot more time than expected. A lot of infection, etc. Give her a call if you have time 309-375-6216. I'm sure she would love to hear from you. How are you doing? We are doing good. Have been having a LOT of rain. Looking forward to seeing you in May. Take care.

Love,
Patsy

Carrie said...

Glad it all worked out. Can't wait to see you!