About Me

One of God's sheep who has moved to different pastures. Sometimes they seem greener and other times not so green. But my Shepherd is always there for me.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shut Down

I guess you could say last week was a shut down week for me. I have been so overwhelmed. Where do you start when you have two weeks before you leave the country and you haven't done diddly squat. Things that needed done
  • Decide what goes, stays, gets given away, or thrown away
  • Store furniture - Do I give it away and when we return start over
  • Get financial stuff in order. Taxes, banking ect. Wow getting Taxes done before the next year
  • Mail where does the mail go? Wait where is the mail I got today
  • Pack four bags for a year! Wait I only have two bags
  • Visit McDonald's two times a day for a week to get boxes. Gain extra pounds because I can't go to MD's and not buy something
  • Keep the house looking nice as your packing in case someone wants to view house at the last minute
  • Spend two days giving my food stash away. Dumb idea to have enough food stored for Armageddon
  • Find a home for twenty two bottles of shampoo, deodorant, mouth wash ect.
  • Find books to use with curriculum that will be used for the school year
Sometimes when diddly squat gets done I shut down

P.S. That was last week, this week seven of the things have been done. I think it was all the energy I got from my frequent trips to McDonald's.

No comments: