This has not been an easy decision to make. Terry has a wonderful job that he loves and it has benefits. We will be leaving mom and dad and new friends we have made here. Last but not least is Hiedi the missionary dog, the dog I despised and only agreed to keep because she belonged to my grandchildren. I have become very attached to her.
Pray for us as we begin this new journey. Pray that we can get all the visa stuff done in a timely manner and that we will be able to get the support we need. So much needs to be done before we leave. The house needs to be rented, Heidi needs a new home, and I have to figure out what we will need for a year and how to get it all into four suitcases.
1 comment:
Praying praying praying.
And you know, today probably wasn't the BEST day to post this.
Love you :)
Post a Comment