About Me

One of God's sheep who has moved to different pastures. Sometimes they seem greener and other times not so green. But my Shepherd is always there for me.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Three of my lambs are flying away


Its been almost two years of getting ready. Three of my little lambs will be flying away to Ecuador in January for the field trip of their lives. Yes I am sad that I won't have them nearby to hug on, talk to and be silly with, but they are on a mission. God has called their family to serve him in another country with another language and culture. And when God calls you answer.

I am thankful for the internet because I will be able to see their faces and hear their voices while they are there. I will be able to hear all about how they are learning spanish faster than Marme. They will tell me all about the new things they are eating and seeing.

We will miss them at Marme camp, but maybe marme will be going there soon to visit and she can have marme camp in Ecuador. Pray for them as they make preparations to leave. Pray for Marme and Papa as we say our good-byes to them.

No comments: