I went coupon shopping with Renee over the weekend. Wow, I am not a coupon queen yet but I did hit the mother lode. More like a coupon lady-in-waiting. I am working on it. Renee and I were like kids in a candy store. We did have to make two extra trips back to store because of receipt mistakes, but all in all we had a great coupon fieldtrip day.

4 Crests free, two Chex Mix free, three Lysol Sprays.44 each four soft soaps .29 each, Free Cascade crystal clear, Frenches Worchestershire sauce .19, 4 warm delights .25 each,Manwich 10 cans for 2.00, Dinty Moore stew .60 each, found 50 cent off coupon on top of Dinty Moore big bowls which made them 1.00 off when doubled, four progresso soup for 69 each, Four Betty Crocker frostings, free. Toilet paper free. Hefty freezer bags l.25 and Bisquick for .60, Lipton tea 1.20, All this for less than 14.00. I am doing the happy dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment