About Me

One of God's sheep who has moved to different pastures. Sometimes they seem greener and other times not so green. But my Shepherd is always there for me.

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Greening

I had planned on the traditional tree. The one we get from lowes on Christmas eve for five dollars. But had to break the tradition this year. As all the kids are coming here for Christmas and none of them have put up trees, had to get one up before they got here.

Now everyone knows that this is the Christmas were we aren't spending any money, so Renee suggested we bring her tree to our house and put it up. A free tree, what could be better. She didn't tell me it was eight feet and really big. It was in two really really big containers. I should of known.

It had letters on the limbs that I was to put on the tree alphabetically. It didn't start with A, so I had a bit of a problem. As I am putting it up it looks well, kind of strange. I called Renee for instruction. Seems I was putting the bottom on the top.

The tree is up and ready for the little lambs to come and decorate it.




























5 comments:

Jerusalem said...

oh those trees are crazy. We had one once. Never again! Back to the live version for me. We have taken to cutting ours down ourselves. Big fun!

Renee Morgan said...

Looks good mom.
Too bad you have to move it to make room for the tables that we need to play games on....lol...just kidding.

Terry and Patty said...

It is not moving unless you do it

Carrie said...

Looks good. Glad you put it up and not me. Those things are a headache.

Carrie said...

Post something new!!!