About Me

One of God's sheep who has moved to different pastures. Sometimes they seem greener and other times not so green. But my Shepherd is always there for me.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fast Easy Cookies

I was craving something sweet today but I didn't want to put the work into making it. I found a really easy recipe for cookies.


  • 2 eggs
  • 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil

DIRECTIONS

  1. Mix together cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl.
  2. Make little balls with the dough and set on ungreased cookie sheets.
  3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 4 - 10 minutes
These turned out pretty well fast and easssssy. I added a teaspoon of vanilla and a bit of lemon juice and a pinch of cinnamon. I had some butterscotch chips on hand so I threw them in.
You can use any flavor cake mix and add whatever to it.

4 comments:

Devon said...

sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty,
I usually add about 6oz. of choc. chips to a recipe like this. They are easy and good. Hope you are doing good.

Love,
Patsy

Carrie said...

Ooooooooh I love cake mix cookies!! I made some once with devil's food mix. You can use any flavor of cake mix. Maybe I'll make some tonight for our small group Bible study. Hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

I just made these and I used the funfetti cake mix. needless to say they only lasted about 10 minutes and then they were gone.