
We always said that we were going to see the sites of the next place we lived. Today was one of those days. We went out for breakfast and than took off down the road. Serpent Mound is about 19 miles from us and Terry has always wanted to see it.
For those of you that read your history textbooks this is a famous Indian mound in the form of a Serpent. I guess that's why it's called Serpents Mound.
It was all I could do not to move the seating into a good conversation area, and add a wreath on the door.

1 comment:
Hi Patty. Liked the pictures, especially the hut. May I send the pics of the Hut to my history teacher? He needs some for his powerpoint presentation on the Indigenous people of the midwest. Tell Nolan I said hi. Love you guys, KEN
Post a Comment